Macintosh OS X -
DSL - Ethernet Setup
Before setting up your computer, follow the links below to setup your DSL Modem.
NOTE: The default settings in Macinsoth OS X are correct. This guide is to set your Network Settings back to default.
1. Click on the Apple Menu > System Preferences
2. Click on 'Network'
3. From the Show field, select 'Built-in Ethernet'.
4. From the Configure field, select 'Using DHCP'
5. All of the remaining fields should be blank.
NOTE: Before you remove any numbers from this screen, write them down.
6. Click Apply Now
7. Open your Internet Explorer, or Netscape Navigator and try browsing the Internet.
You should now be able to browse the internet. If you are still unable to browse, try re-starting the computer.
Return to DSL Support Center